- Our common dream 24 April 2016 Call by collective "our common dream" on 24 April 2016 (in French)
- Learning from the Righteous 9 February 2016 the European Day of the Righteous in the UK
- My Italian secret - movie pressbook 22 October 2014 interview with Oren Jacoby
- L'AVVENIRE 6 June 2014 Nasce il primo giardino dei Giusti in Polonia
- Article - 1 October 2013 Remembering the Righteous
- Haaretz - 23 September 2013 When Western PC meets Arab democracy
- Speech at Washington City Council - 31 May 2013 Remarks about Peshev
- Programme - 26 April 2013 Roncalli conference programme
- Haaretz - 19 April 2013 Don't risk Auschwitz trials ending in fiasco
- Articles - 12 March 2013 LA JOURNEE DES JUSTES ET LA MEMOIRE DE PESHEV
- EU Day for the Righteous and Gariwo Sarajevo - 26 February 2013 The EU Day for the Righteous and human rights in Bosnia
- Haaretz - 21 February 2013 Netanyahu doesn't know history
- Movie review - 5 February 2013 To tell a dark tale avoid the bright stars
- Testimony - 29 January 2013 The yellow star of hope
- Gardens of the Righteous 27 September 2010 The creation of Europe's virtual gardens
Gariwo, the gardens of the Righteous
a non-profit organization in the service of memory
The Committee's aim is to heighten awareness and interest in the figures and the tales of the Righteous through public events, the use of the media, our Website and the social networks.
It has been active since 1999 but it was officially set up in 2001 as Gardens of the Righteous Worldwide Committee-Gariwo and in 2009 it became a non-profit organization. It is chaired by Gabriele Nissim.
Its activities are supported by an International Scientific Committee formed by prominent personalities.
Headquarters via G. Boccaccio, 47 - 20123 Milano - Italy
tel. +39 02 36707648
fax +39 02 36513811